(2) Members save a minimum of 10% ($50 limit in some areas) on repair service labor at AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Valid AAA membership card must be presented at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility at time of service.
(3) AAA Vehicle Maintenance Inspection is limited to items identified on the AAA Maintenance Inspection form only. Cost of any repairs not included. Most passenger cars and light trucks are eligible. Appointment may be required. Contact the facility in advance for details. Other restrictions may apply. Not valid with any other offer. Valid AAA membership card must be presented at a participating AAA Approved Auto Repair facility at the time of service.
AAA Transmissions. Family owned & operated since 1964. Quality work at affordable prices. Count on us for all of your automatic transmission needs: rebuilds, repairs, installations and maintenance. Customer Reviews “Amazing service and people. I recently had trouble that left me stranded, i was towed to AAA transmission where the issue was. 916 DeSoto Ave NW Rome, Georgia 30165. Phone 706-291-0950. Fax 706-291-0931. Email [email protected] Hours Monday - Friday 7AM-5PM.Modern automatic transmission fluids are carefully formulated chemical compounds and are often developed for specific transmission designs. While some companies market “universal” transmission fluids, most vehicle manufacturers have proprietary specifications for the fluids used in their automatic transmissions. Failure to use the proper fluid can affect shift quality, reduce transmission life and may void your car’s warranty. When topping up or changing transmission fluid, make sure the product used by the auto repair shop meets the requirements stated in your owner’s manual.
Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for AAA Transmission & Driveline at 3713 N Oak Trfy, Kansas City, MO 64116. Search for other Auto Transmission in Kansas City on The Real Yellow Pages®. Aaa Transmission 20 Canton Springs Rd Canton CT 06019. 7 Reviews (860) 693-0633 Website. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations. Order Online Tickets. Gearbox car parking mod apk. 3 reviews of AAA Transmission 'These guys have been good to me. I've had them build the trucks trans and my corvettes trans yes I've had to take the vette back because the trans started leaking fluid but Chris jumped right back on it with a great attitude.Automatic transmissions have become marvels of precision and durability in recent years. Many late-model cars use synthetic “lifetime” transmission fluids and have sealed transmissions without a dipstick to check the fluid level. As long as the transmission has no leaks, the fluid will remain at the proper level. Even some cars with dipsticks use 'lifetime' fluids that either never need changing, or are changed only at extended intervals that can exceed 100,000 miles.
On vehicles that have dipsticks, the automatic transmission fluid level should be checked monthly with the transmission at full operating temperature and the engine idling. Around 15 minutes of driving is typically required to fully warm up the transmission. You can check the fluid level in six easy steps:
- 1. Stop the vehicle on a level surface, apply the parking brake and allow the engine to idle.
2. Apply the brake pedal and move the gear selector through all gear positions, pausing for a few seconds in each. Then, place the transmission in park or neutral as specified in your owner’s manual.
3. Open the hood, locate the transmission dipstick and carefully remove it making sure to avoid any hot or moving engine parts.
4. Wipe the dipstick clean with a rag, and note the level markings near its end. Some dipsticks have one mark for FULL and another for ADD, some have small holes that indicate the maximum and minimum oil levels, and some have crosshatch markings to designate the acceptable fluid range.
5. Insert the dipstick fully back into its tube, then remove it and read the level.
6. If the fluid level is at or below the ADD mark, add enough fluid to bring the level up to the FULL mark. Do not overfill. Typically, the distance between the ADD and FULL marks is equal to one pint of fluid.
As already mentioned, many newer cars never need transmission fluid changes, or changes are required only at extended intervals. However, millions of cars on the road still need regular transmission fluid replacement. The recommended intervals for this service will vary, depending on the car’s factory maintenance schedule and whether the vehicle is used in normal or severe service. In some cases, the transmission contains a filter that is changed at the same time as the fluid. Consult your owner’s manual to identify the intervals appropriate for your car and the type of driving you do.
When having the transmission fluid changed, make sure the auto repair shop uses a replacement fluid that meets the automaker’s specifications. It is also very important that the transmission not be overfilled, as this will cause fluid foaming that can lead to other transmission problems.
Aaa Transmission 16001
AAA recommends that you plan ahead for vehicle service by finding an auto repair shop and technician you can trust before you need them. AAA.com/Repair provides information on nearly 7,000 Approved Auto Repair facilities that have met AAA’s high standards for appearance, technician training and certification, insurance coverage and customer satisfaction. AAA regularly inspects every Approved Auto Repair facility and surveys their customers to ensure ongoing performance. In addition, AAA members receive special benefits that include auto repair discounts, an extended 24-month/24,000-mile parts and labor warranty, and AAA assistance in resolving repair-related issues.