Full-featured office software solution that provides the necessary tools to effortlessly create professional grade documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
Suite for iWork is the ultimate tool for users of iWork providing you over 700 templates for Pages, Keynote and Numbers.You can choose between 595 unique d.
Apple iWork is a full-featured package that provides the necessary tools to easily and effortlessly create professional looking presentations, spreadsheets and documents.
The Apple iWork suite includes the following applications: Pages, Keynote and Numbers. Apple used to distribute all the aforementioned components in one package but now you can buy them separately from the App Store.
- IWork is Apple's suite of office apps, available for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and web apps through iCloud.com. The collection of apps includes Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, which are a word processor.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations. With everybody’s best thinking. Pages, Numbers and Keynote are the best ways to create amazing work. Templates and design tools make it easy to get started. You can even add illustrations and notations using Apple Pencil on your iPad.
The full package is still available for download on our webpage and you can use all three applications for 30 days before buying them.
To install the entire suite you need about 600 MB of free hard disk space and 20 minutes of your time.
All three applications feature an intuitive, well designed and sleek interface from which you can easily access all the tools you need. Numbers is the spreadsheet program, Pages is a word processing and desktop publishing application while Keynote is for creating captivating presentations.
In total you have access to over 250 customizable templates designed to help you prepare your presentations and documents.
All the programs come with a wide variety of tools that you can use to format text, check your spelling, insert formulas, add tables, charts, graphs and more.
By using Numbers you will be able to use over 250 functions that will help you handle and organize data with just a few mouse clicks. You can also create great-looking tables and charts in order to better visualize all collected data.
Pages help you create professional looking reports, documents, newsletters and more. You have access to over 180 Apple-designed templates that include school reports, flyers, invitations, resumes and more.
Thanks to Keynote you will be able to create unique, easy-to-follow and captivating presentations by using one of the 44 well-designed themes. The available animations and effects together with the powerful graphics tools help you animate your presentation the way you want. Aurora hdr 2021.
All in all, Apple iWork is a handy and powerful package that provides all the tools you need to make your work look better and well-organized.
Filed underApple iWork was reviewed by George Popescu
Apple Iwork Suite Certification
- 30 days trial
- A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500MHz or faster) processor.
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended).
- 32MB of video memory.
- 1.2GB of available disk space.
- iWork ’09 includes Keynote ’09, Pages ’09, and Numbers ’09.
- Keynote ’09 - Stunning presentations in minutes:
- More than 40 Apple–designed themes with coordinated text, tables, and charts (8 New)
Apple iWork '09Softpedia Editor's Pickadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later (PPC & Intel)
- file size:
- 473 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
Apple Iworks Free
top alternatives FREE
Apple Iwork Suite Free
top alternatives PAID