This article is intended for Citrix administrators and technical teams only.Non-admin users must contact their company’s Help Desk/IT support team and can refer to CTX297149 for more information
This article describes the steps for collecting logs and key data from Citrix Workspace app for Windows. This is applicable for Citrix Workspace app for Windows. The logs and data collected can be used by administrators to identify and troubleshoot configuration issues. The logs and data collected enable Citrix Technical Support to diagnose and troubleshoot cases. This mechanism replaces the Receiver Diagnostic tool.
Pre-RequisitesThe log collection mechanism described in this article is supported with Citrix Workspace app version 2012 and higher.
- Navigate to Advanced Preferences and click on ‘Log collection’
- The ‘Log collection’ dialog is launched. Set the desired log level. Log level ‘Verbose’ captures more detailed logs. Click on ‘Start collecting logs’ once you are ready to reproduce the issue.
Citrix Workspace Free Download
- The below dialog appears. Log collection is now in progress. Proceed to reproduce the issue with Workspace app for Windows. Once you have successfully reproduced the issue, click on ’Stop collecting logs’.
- The Workspace app collates all the logs collected as a .zip package. This could take a few minutes
Citrix App For Windows
- Click on ‘Save Logs’ to save the logs in a folder of your choice.