- Citrix Licensing
Question and Answers
- The new Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) provides a great user experience — a secure, contextual, and unified workspace — on any device. It gives you instant access to all your SaaS and web apps, your virtual apps, files, and desktops from an easy-to-use, all-in-one interface powered by Citrix Workspace services.
- Remember this Citrix utility i wrote 8 years ago? Me neither, or at least I wouldnt, if you would stop emailing me about it. In light of COVID-19, constant pestering and peoples desire to avoid work, I've re-written it and i'm putting the whole project up here so you can have it.
What did Citrix announce on July 1, 2020?On July 1, 2020, Citrix disclosed that we are ending the availability (EOA) to purchase our Digital Workspaceperpetual software licenses on September 30, 2020at 11:59pm ET in favor of the new subscription-based licensing model for our on-premises Digital Workspace software solutions. Customers will have the option to purchase our on-premises solutions in a perpetual license model until September 30, 2020at 11:59pm ET. Starting October 1, 2020, customers will only be able to purchase the on-premises software solutions as a subscription.
Q. What does End of Availability (EOA) mean?End of Availability (EOA) is the date that signifies when a specific license model for a software or appliance release will no longer be available for purchase. This differs from End of Sale (EOS) in that the software or appliance release remains available for purchase under other licensing models.
Q. Which On-Premises, perpetual offerings are going EOA?Citrix is ending the availability of Digital Workspaceperpetual on-premises offerings. Specific product lines impacted are noted below:
- Citrix Workspace
- Citrix Virtual Apps
- Citrix Virtual Desktops
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
- Citrix Content Collaboration
- Citrix Endpoint Management
- Citrix Hypervisor
- Citrix Provisioning Server
- Citrix App Layering
Q. Is Citrix ending the availability of Citrix Networking perpetual offerings?There is no current plan to End of Availability (EOA) Citrix Networking perpetual offerings.
Q. Who is impacted by this announcement?If you are looking to add new or additional on-premises licenses on or after October 1, 2020, you will need to purchase on-premises subscription licenses instead of the comparable on-premises perpetual licenses. Customer Success Services Select is included with the purchase of on-premises subscriptions. There is no change to the editions or version of the product you are receiving. You are simply purchasing these products on a subscription license instead of a perpetual license with yearly maintenance renewal.
Q. Is the ability to renew Customer Success Services (CSS) impacted by this announcement?No. If you own perpetual licenses with active maintenance, you are entitled to renew your Customer Success Services agreement for the unforeseeable future.
Q. What options do I have with newly added product subscription licensing and the announcement of the EOA of the on-premises Digital Workspace products perpetual licenses?
- Transition/trade-up (TTU) to cloud subscription – If you are ready to transition to the cloud, you can take advantage of the TTU opportunities that Citrix offers and move to a complete subscription-based licensing model.
- Expand current on-premises, perpetual licensing deployment with new licenses – If you need to expand your current deployments, you have two options:
- Purchase additional perpetual licenses prior to the October 1, 2020 EOA
- Purchase new on-premises subscription licenses (Note: the license server treats both of these license model types the same, so there is no additional work needed by the admin).
- Remain status quo – If you are happy with your current on-premises, perpetual licensing deployment, you will not experience any changes. You can remain as is and continue to renew your Citrix Customer Success Services maintenance agreements just as you do today.
Citrix Workspace Download 2020 Software
Q. If I have perpetual assets, can I switch these licenses to subscription?You cannot switch your current perpetual licenses until you are ready to take advantage of the transition/trade-up to the cloud subscription opportunities that Citrix offers. If you are not ready to transition to subscription, you will continue to renew your Citrix Customer Success Services maintenance agreement on the perpetual licenses as you do today. If you need to expand your current on-premises deployments on or after October 1, you can do so by purchasing on-premises subscription licenses.
Q. Are there changes to the feature set/enhancements for on-premises perpetual vs on-premises subscription?There are no changes to feature sets or functionality. We are only transitioning to a new licensing model.
Q. Will Citrix continue to develop on-premises products and will there be difference between perpetually licensed products and on-premises subscription licensed products?We will continue to invest and support our customers and your existing on-premises deployments (e.g. our CR and LTSR releases for Virtual Apps & Desktops).
NOTE: There is no product feature difference between perpetual and on-premises subscription licensed products and is simply a commercial distinction of how you purchase our products.
Q. Do on-premises subscription licenses work with old XA 6.5 environments?Subscription licensing does work with XA 6.5. There are no configuration changes needed when adding subscription licenses to an existing license server with perpetual licenses for the same product, edition and license type.
Q. Will on-premises subscription licenses work with existing perpetual licenses on the same server?Yes. There are no configuration changes needed when adding on-premises subscription licenses to an existing license server with perpetual licenses for the same product version (Virtual Apps / Virtual Apps and Desktops), edition (Standard, Advanced, Premium), and type (User/Device, Concurrent). Examples below:
- Virtual Apps and Desktops Premium Concurrent perpetual + Virtual Apps and Desktops Premium Concurrent term = No issue.
- Virtual Apps and Desktops Premium Concurrent perpetual + Virtual Apps and Desktops Premium User/Device term = Non-standard. Requires consideration and additional configuration (may not be optimal for license utilization)
- Virtual Apps and Desktops Premium Concurrent perpetual + Virtual Apps and Desktops Advanced User/Device term = Non-standard or advisable. Requires multiple sites and/or farms in order to use all purchased licenses.
Q. Where can I get more information on this EOA announcement?For more information on the EOA of on-premises perpetual licenses, contact your Citrix partner, Citrix sales representative or referencethe Citrix Products and License Models and Citrix Milestones for Products pages on citrix.com
Q. Can a I renew an active CSS maintenance agreement (e.g., Select, Priority, Priority Plus) for my perpetual licenses after the EOA of perpetual (October 1)?Yes. Existing customers with active CSS entitlements may continue to renew for a maximum of a five-year term or until the corresponding product End-of-Life date (if applicable), whichever is sooner
Q. Can I renew an expired CSS maintenance agreement (e.g., Select, Priority, Priority Plus) for my perpetual licenses after the EOA of perpetual(October 1)?Yes. Customers may reinstate an expired CSS maintenance agreement for perpetual licenses that have been expired for less than 12 months. SCAN CODE
Citrix Workspace Download 2020 Windows 102,615 downloadsUpdated: April 14, 2021 Follow via RSS
Citrix Workspace is an Android app that provides users with a unified workspace for all of their projects.
Read more about Citrix Workspace
With the help of the new Citrix Workspace, users will get access to their SaaS and web apps, your mobile and virtual apps, files, and desktops, all in one place. Skylum aurora hdr. Having all of this available on the phone can be extremely useful, especially if you’re on the move. The app allows people to access virtualized applications, along with all types of files and desktops, which means you can work from wherever you are. It’s also possible to access the email and other corporate applications. Furthermore, connection to the Citrix SecureHub and Citrix Files is just a tap away. Citrix Workspace is built on the Raspberry Pi 3 platform.
How Do I Download Citrix Workspace
- Connect to corporate apps
- Access remote projects, files, and desktops
What's new in Citrix Workspace APK 21.2.1:
For more information on downloading Citrix Workspace to your phone, check out our guide: how to install APK files.
Other Citrix Workspace APK versions (30):
- Citrix Workspace 21.3.52021-04-14
- Citrix Workspace 21.3.02021-03-31
- Citrix Workspace 21.1.52021-02-10
- Citrix Workspace 21.1.02021-01-27
- Citrix Workspace 20.12.02021-01-12
- Citrix Workspace 20.11.02020-11-24
- Citrix Workspace 20.10.52020-11-11
- Citrix Workspace 20.10.02020-10-28
- Citrix Workspace 20.9.52020-10-14
- Citrix Workspace 20.9.02020-09-24
- Citrix Workspace 20.8.02020-09-08
- Citrix Workspace 20.6.52020-07-15
- Citrix Workspace 20.6.02020-07-10
- Citrix Workspace 20.4.02020-04-28
- Citrix Workspace 20.3.02020-04-03
- Citrix Workspace 20.2.02020-02-18
- Citrix Workspace 20.1.52020-02-04
- Citrix Workspace 19.07.5.02019-08-08
- Citrix Workspace 19.05.0.02019-06-11
- Citrix Workspace 19.04.1.02019-05-13
- Citrix Workspace 19.03.1.02019-03-27
- Citrix Workspace 19.03.0.02019-03-08
- Citrix Workspace 19.02.1.02019-03-05
- Citrix Workspace 19.02.0.02019-02-13
- Citrix Workspace 19.01.0.02019-02-01
- Citrix Workspace 18.12.0.02019-02-01
- Citrix Workspace 18.11.0.02019-02-01
- Citrix Workspace 18.10.0.02019-02-01
- Citrix Workspace 18.9.1.02019-02-01
- Citrix Workspace 126.96.36.19919-02-01
How To Install Citrix Workspace
Va Citrix Workspace DownloadCitrix Workspace 21.2.1 (OLD)
Workspace App Citrixget current version instead (21.3.5)
- FILE SIZE:
- 59.7 MB
- arm, arm64, x86, x86_64
- API Minimum:
- 24 - Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- API Target:
- 29 - Android 10
- APK SHA256 HASH:
- APK FINGERPRINT:
- PACKAGE NAME: