- Confluence Markdown Support Tools
- Atlassian Confluence Markdown Support
- Confluence Markdown Support Center
RStudio Support. New articles New articles and comments. Including verbatim R code chunks inside R Markdown. Today, we’re going to settle the question once and for all – which is superior? Documentation in a plain-text editor using Markdown, or creating content in a rich-text editor the WYSIWYG (what you.
- Stack Overflow The World’s Largest Online Community for Developers.
- Log into the client area and click the 'Manage' link next to your license, then click 'Addons', and select Support and Updates from the drop down menu.
- Embed a diagram in GitHub markdown. Data storage and flow of user data in draw.io for Confluence and Jira Cloud.
conflr is an R package to post R Markdown documents to Confluence, a content collaboration tool by Atlassian.
Install conflr from CRAN with:
Alternatively, if you need the development version, install it with:
conflr uses these environmental variables to access your Confluence.
CONFLUENCE_URL: The base URL of your Confluence. e.g.
https://confluence.example.com(On Atlassian Cloud,
CONFLUENCE_USERNAME: Your username (On Atlassian Cloud, your email address).
CONFLUENCE_PASSWORD: Your password (On Atlassian Cloud, your API token. For more details about API token, please read the official document).
There are several ways to set these environmental variables. The quickest way is to enter in the popups that are displayed when you run the addin (see Usages section below). The inputs are cached in the environmental variables listed above by default.
Another way is to set the variables in the
.Renviron file (you can open the file with
usethis::edit_r_environ()). For example, you can set the base URL in the file as the following.
conflr provides the following ways to post R Markdown documents to Confluence.
- Use an RStudio Addin
conflr::confluence_documenton the YAML front-matter
1. Move focus to the .Rmd file and click “Post to Confluence” Addin
Confluence Markdown Support Tools
(Caution for those who are not familiar with R Markdown: R Markdown’s powerfulness allows you to execute arbitrary code; be sure about what the code does before clicking “Post to Confluence”!)
Then, you will be asked your username and password.
2. Check the preview and click “Publish”
- type: The type of the page (page means a normal wiki page, whereas blogpost mean a blog post, not a page).
- Space Key: The key of the space you want to post.
- Parent page ID: (optional): The ID of the parent page to the page.
- Use original image sizes: If checked, do not resize the images.
- Fold code blocks: If checked, code blocks are folded by default.
- TOC: If checked, add a Table of Contents.
- TOC depth: The lowest heading level to include in the Table of Contents.
If you don’t use RStudio, you can use
confl_create_post_from_Rmd(). The basic usage is
Atlassian Confluence Markdown Support
If you want to use this function without interaction, specify
interactive = FALSE. This skips any confirmations or previews.
Note that, if you want to run this periodically, you also need to set
update = TRUE to allow conflr to overwrite the existing page.
conflr’s functionality is also available as a custom R Markdown format; You can specify
output in the front matter of your R Markdown document.
For example, if you set the following front matter, pressing
Knit button on RStudio (or running
rmarkdown::render()) will publish the R Markdown document to Confluence.
For the detail about available options, please refer to
Identify the music playing around you. Explore the music you love. Discover songs, lyrics, and artists on Shazam. Recognize Music by Recording Online Identify songs by sound like Shazam, Genius and Musixmatch (which integrates ACRCloud Music Recognition Services). Play some music and click the button to recognize songs now. Please use Chrome, Firfox or Opera and allow our site to use your microphone. Shazam discover music.
conflr recognizes these options:
conflr_supported_syntax_highlighting: A character vector of languages that your Confluence supports the syntax highlighting in addition to the default languages (by default,
CONFLUENCE_PASSWORDafter the page is successfully uploaded via addin.
conflr supports Math expressions to some extent. But, it requires LaTeX Math addon installed. Otherwise, you will see “unknown macro” errors on the page.
htmlwidgets (e.g. leaflet, plotly)
conflr doesn’t support htmlwidgets-based packages like leaflet and plotly. Instead, you can embed the screenshot by setting
screenshot.force = TRUE in the chunk option (c.f. https://bookdown.org/yihui/bookdown/html-widgets.html).
conflr is also a (non-complete) binding to Confluence’s REST API. These low-level functions might be useful when you need to access to your Confluence programmatically.
How to contribute
Confluence Markdown Support Center
See LICENSE.md for more detail.