- From your Chromebook, go to the Google Play Store:
- Download Citrix Workspace For Chrome
- Citrix Workspace For Windows
- Download Citrix Workspace For Chromebook
On the Configuration Utility Tool Citrix Workspace app for /HTML5: page, select the desired feature and choose the appropriate values. Click Download to download the configuration file. Steps to Edit a Configuration: 1. Click Upload existing file. Select the appropriate Citrix Workspace app from the following.
2. Click into the Search Box and type Citrix and then press enter:
The download bar will now show to 'Open, Open Folder, View Downloads', Select the drop-down list next to 'Open' and select 'Open With' Find and select 'Connection Manager' Google Chrome: Navigate to the Citrix Workspace Store or Citrix Storefront Store; Select the resource you are trying to access - Application or Desktop. Sound is not working in our Citrix environment for users that have been updated to Chrome 79. Sound still works for those still on Chrome 78. I'm in IT at my company, so I have access to try some fixes. Download Citrix Workspace App For Windows, Mac And Chrome » Citrix Access Receiver Once you have completed installing the Citrix receiver you can use the connect button bellow to gain access to your applications.
3. The Citrix Workspace app should appear:
4. Go ahead and click the Green Install button towards the right hand side:
5. When installation is complete, you will see a green “Open” button. Go ahead and click that button:
6. As the Citrix Workspace opens, you may be prompted to allow Citrix Workspace to allow access to items on your device – click Allow.
7. You will then be prompted to allow Workspace to make and manage phone calls – Click Allow.
8. You will then be prompted to allow Workspace to use Citrix Workspace service – Click Allow.
9. Click “Get Started”
10. On next screen enter https://citrix.wcsu.edu and make sure to toggle the switch next to “Add account type as Web Interface” to the right as shown below. Click continue.
11. For your username, enter everything before the @wcsu.edu in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], you would enter test001 for your username along with your current email password. Click Log On.
12. Click APPS located in the top center of the window and then click the application that you would like to launch:
13. If prompted to Allow Workspace to record audio, choose Allow:
Download Citrix Workspace For Chrome
14. If prompted to Allow Workspace to access this device’s lcoation, choose Allow:
15. You may need to wait 2-5 minutes for the application to load depending on your internet connection. Once it loads, you may be presented with this screen. You can toggle the green button to the left.
16. In this example, we launched SPSS. Now it is ready to use:
Citrix Workspace For Windows
To Exit Out of Citrix
- Close your application:
You will be brought out of Citrix and back to the application list:
2. In the upper right hand corner, click your name and then click “Log Off”.
3. Click the X in the upper right hand corner:
To Go Back into Citrix Once it is Setup on the Chromebook:
- From your desktop, click the Launcher button in the lower left hand corner:
2. Click the up arrow to see a listing of applications on your Chromebook:
3. Look for the Citrix Workspace icon in your application listing and click it:
4. On the Accounts screen, Click the very top choice which for this example is called “Web Interface”.
5. For your username, enter everything before the @wcsu.edu in your email address. For example, if your email address is [email protected], you would enter test001 for your username along with your current email password. Click Log On.
6. How do i free up storage on my android. Proceed to step #12 from above to continue logging in a using applications through Citrix.