A handy cross-platform application that enables you to store, edit, manage and share information across devices and with other users
Evernote is a well-designed and trustworthy macOS application specially made to help you remember, store, present and share all sort of information and data with just a couple of mouse clicks. Comprehensive note taking application. Thanks to Evernote.
What's new in Evernote 10.12.5:
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Potential Fix: I found myself having the same issue with my desktop Evernote for Windows (and wondered why it was not happening on my laptop). It would type and ever 3rd word it would stutter. What I realized was that I had moved my evernote folder in my non-solid state HD on my desktop (1TB) to store large files (along with photos, dropbox etc.
- Evernote as software is very lightweight on diskspace but the sqlite database, though enormously popular, is a major drawback as it increases in size. My own Evernote notes are down to 6,000 notes with few pdf and image files embedded and yet the database is just short of 3 GB.
EvernoteHow do i clear internal storage on my android phone. is a well-designed and trustworthy macOS application specially made to help you remember, store, present and share all sort of information and data with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Comprehensive note taking application
Thanks to Evernote you can effortlessly store information from different sources such as web pages, pictures, audio recordings and more. From Evernote’s main window you can quickly drag and drop notes, notebooks, tags, pictures and even record audio.
The side panel allows you to access your Tags, Notebooks and Notes while the top toolbar helps you manage multiple accounts, sync your data, create new notes and filter the displayed information. The built-in search form also helps you find the desired note in just seconds.
By accessing the View menu, you can easily hide or show the toolbar and sidebar, access the Notes, Notebooks, Tags, Atlas and Trunk side tab, display all notes and jump to a given notebook or tag. Additionally, you can switch between the Card, Snippet, Expanded Card, Side or Top list View.
Thus, you can collect, store and edit information from multiple sources and access it from within a clean and user-friendly interface. What is more, you can access the Note menu and share the selected note via Email, using a share URL or post it on Facebook Twitter or LinkedIn.
Moreover, you can access past versions of your note and restore deleted information. You can even edit the note title and tags, and move it or copy it to a different Notebook. Furthermore, you can annotate your notes, highlight text and present your ideas right from your Mac’s screen.
Filed underEvernote was reviewed by George Popescu
Why Is Evernote So SlowLIMITATIONS IN THE UNREGISTERED VERSION
- Free edition:
- 60 MB of new uploads per month
- Sync across 2 devices
- No offline access to notes on mobile
- Cannot add passcode lock on mobile apps
- Emails can't be saved into Evernote
- Cannot search in Office docs & attachments
- Notes can't be turned into presentations
- Cannot annotate attached PDFs
- Business cards cannot be scanned and digitized
- Cannot view previous versions of notes
- No access to content related to your notes
- Evernote account
- 64-bit processor
Evernote 10.12.5Softpedia Editor's Pickadd to watchlistsend us an update
Evernote Slow Typing Mac
- runs on:
- macOS 10.10 or later (Intel only)
- file size:
- 152.8 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID