When you relaunch a HOBO data logger, the device reverts to the beginning of its memory and starts writing new data over the old. That's why it is important to always readout your data before relaunching your logger. Restart Windows Explorer to Clear Memory 1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys at the same time and select Task Manager from the listed options. 2.Find Explorer and click Restart.
- How To Clear Memory Ram
- How Do I Clear Memory On Imac
- How Do I Clear Memory Stick
- How Do I Clear Memory On My Samsung Tv
- Erase All Memory Computer
How To Clear Memory Ram
How Do I Clear Memory On Imac
When your computer is running for quite some time, you will notice that it slows down due to idle processes. You can use this method to free up unused RAM and speed up your computer. It requires you to create a desktop shortcut and then open it to clear the memory cache.
How Do I Clear Memory Stick
Click any image for a full-size version. How to clear cache memory in phone.
How Do I Clear Memory On My Samsung Tv
Erase All Memory Computer
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select 'New' > 'Shortcut.'
- Enter the following line when asked for location of the shortcut:
- Hit 'Next.'
- Enter a descriptive name (such as 'Clear Unused RAM') and hit 'Finish.'
- Open this newly created shortcut and you will notice a slight increase in performance.
- Note: The shortcut can be used multiple times. There is no need to delete and recreate it.