How to Clean up and Release Android Memory
If you have a Pixel (the first phone with Android 7.1), you get free storage at full resolution. Explore the storage situation in more depth. Then, if you select Free up now you get more specific. Delete Cache Files: Open your Android phone and go to 'Settings' 'Internal Storage' (Maybe the name varies depending on your phone model), scroll down to click on the 'Cache data' and a prompt to clear the cached data appears, just click 'OK'.
In the previous passage, we have talked about how to change the default install path of Android and move apps to SD card to save storage space. Though Android 2.2 has the function of Apps2SD, supporting apps to be installed and moved to SD card, still some apps cannot. Some system files and privacy are remained in internal memory card. The phone has limited storage capacity configuration. Some other programs like Widgets, dynamic wallpaper, and some system programs still can’t work if installed on SD card. Memory problem is the common issue facing many users.
However, Android operating system memory can be cleaned up and the storage space can be released. Here we summarize the following points help users to clean up and release Android memory. Follow us and get more information below:
Clean up large apps cache data
By cleaning up apps cache files, the memory space can be largely released.
1. Go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Manage applications”
2. Press “Menu” button and choose “sort by size” (if Android 2.2, select “Downloaded” options first.) then all apps will be arranged according to the size.
3. Select one app in the list and click “Clear Cache” if there is.
The number of cache files in some apps may be up to MB, such as Google Maps, Market, browser and album program. Considerable space can be released when you clean up those cache data.
Many Android producers has installed UI program in the mobile phones, such as HTC Sense, MOTOBLUR, etc. If you use Launcher Pro or ADW instead of HTC Sense, you can even delete the data files of HTC Sense, which will release dozens MB for your memory storage space.
Android Market also provides some apps that will automatically clear up cache data but not for free, such as Quick App Clean Cache. For users getting the Root privileges can download Cache Cleaner, Cache Mate and Move Cache from the Android Market, which can help you to clear the cache files quickly and easily.
Delete the ones you never use or rarely used applications
Many users are reluctant to delete those apps never used or rarely used. However, you will find it nothing if you really delete them. Make this and you can save much more storage space for you Android.
Move all the app data which can be moved to SD card
Android 2.2 supports installing apps to SD card. Check you have moved all apps supported to SD card to save storage space, especially some large app such as some large Game programs. But pay attention to Widgets program, procedures bundled with Widgets, dynamic wallpaper and procedures required working in the background, as well as some apps interacting with the system. Don’t move them to SD card, or they won’t work normally.
This is how to clean up and release Android memory. Try it yourself, and you can save a lot storage space for your device. Also, form a habit of cleaning up and releasing Android memory, it will help keep your device healthy and speedup your device.
Want to Boost Post?
We accept high quality sponsor post and publish it on our blog. Also we can share it to our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. to get it more followers.
Popular PostsAndroid O News: Name, Release Date & New Features
July 19, 2017Would OnePlus 5 Be Your Next Phone
July 13, 2017Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode when Upgrading to iOS 10.3
May 30, 2017How to Fix iPhone Error Which Is Unable to Install iOS 10.3?
May 24, 2017 Sophos lab ps4.How to Transfer Data between Android via USB OTG
October 1, 2015
For many Android users, one of the worst problems they face is the low storage issue. If you're facing this issue: 'Error: not enough memory on your mobile device', you're not alone. In this article, we'll discuss how to clean phone memory to free up space on Android.
Must-See: How To Block an App from Accessing the Internet (No Root)
How Do You Clear Internal Storage On Android Phones
- Android phone (KitKat or above).
- Ccleaner app.
- Some free space to install the Ccleaner app.
Key Features of Ccleaner App
- It cleans the junk and speeds up your phone.
- Clears cache, browser history, clipboard, and more.
- It can uninstall multiple apps in one click.
- It deletes residual and obsolete apps and files.
- It could hibernate apps to improve the phone's performance.
- Download the Ccleaner app from the Play Store.
- Launch the app and tap on the Get Started button.
- Continue as Free or Upgrade to the Pro version.
- Allow Ccleaner to access your phone's library.
- Tap on Grant Permission.
- On the Apps with usage access screen, select Ccleaner.
- On the usage access screen, Toggle on the Permit usage access.
- On the main screen, tap on the Analyze button.
How Do You Clear Internal Storage On Android Phone
Note: It can take a minimum of 1 minute to analyze your phone's storage. After this process gets completed, you will see the results. You can clear cache, app data, and downloads.
- Tap on Finish Cleaning.
- Tap on Enable.
- On the accessibility screen, under Downloaded services > Select Ccleaner.
- Now Turn ON to allow Ccleaner to deep clean hidden cache files.
- Tap on the Back button.
- Again tap on Finish Cleaning.
- Tap on Proceed.
- Then Allow display over other apps to change the way other apps behave.
- Go back to Ccleaner app.
- Finally, tap once again on Finish Cleaning.
- You'll notice that it is cleaning the hidden cache.
Access Internal Storage Android
Uninstall Multiple Apps at One Place Using Ccleaner
- Open Cleaner app.
- Go to the menu by tapping 3 horizontal lines on the top left side.
- Go to App Manager.
- Check the apps you want to uninstall.
- Tap on 3 horizontal dots at the bottom right side.
- Tap on Remove from device.
- Tap on Delete Selected apps from your phone.
- On the next screen, tap on Uninstall on each prompt to delete individual apps.
Must-See: How To Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android
How To Clean Internal Storage On Android Tablet
Ccleaner has a widget feature that allows you to clean junk without opening the app. Whenever you see that the internal storage on your android device is full, use this one-click widget feature.