The cache memory of RAM is a very small portion of the standard memory of your system, but the cache memory operates at a very high speed, allowing the applications/ programs to utilize its speed to run its users faster. But, sometimes due to memory leak or some bad exe files the amount of free cache memory can decrease, which eventually slows down your computer.
- There are three main ways to clear cache in a Windows 10 computer: temporary files cache, File Explorer history, and browser cache.
- How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome. Follow these instructions to clear Google cache on a computer. Open Chrome; At the top right, click the arrow or three vertical dots next to your Gmail portrait. Click More Tools; Click Clear Browsing Data; Choose between Basic and Advanced and select a time range of cache that you would like to delete.
- Mar 19, 2016 The ability to manually clear memory cache and buffers is critical and essential when switching from one major intensively memory workload to another, else you'd have to depend on Windows somehow understanding that recent files and applications would never be used again (asking the impossible) and use its own garbage collection algorithm.
Make your computer automatically clear RAM cache memory-
There is no practical sense in cache cleaning because Windows will use this memory easily when needed. But you may use RamMap tool ind its Empty functions. Jul 14, 2020 Clear Windows Store Cache To clear the Windows Store cache, open “Run” by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard. The “Run” window will appear. In the text box next to “Open,” type WSReset.exe and then click “OK.”.
Follow these easy steps to free cache memory on your system-
1. Download EmptyStandbyList on your computer.
2. Choose a particular place and then click on “Save” to save the application.
Close the browser window.
3. Click on the Search box beside Windows icon and type “Task Scheduler“.
4. Click on “Task Scheduler” from the elevated Search result to open Task Scheduler.
5. In the Task Scheduler window, on the right-hand side, click on “Create Task…“.
6. In Create Task window, name the task “Cache Cleaner“.
7. Now, click on “Create User or Groups…“.
8. Click on “Advanced“.
9. In Select User or Groups window, click on “Find Now“.
10. In the Search results: scroll down and then select “SYSTEM“.
11. Finally, click on “OK” to save the changes.
12. Now, click on “OK” to save the changes.
13. Coming back to Create Task window, checkthe option “Run with highest privileges“.
14. Click on the drop-down beside ‘Configure for:’ and select “Windows 10“.
15. Now, go to the “Triggers” tab.
16. Click on “New…“.
17. In the New Trigger window, under ‘Advanced settings‘ set the ‘Repeat task every:’ to “5 minutes“.
18. And set ‘for a duration of:‘ to “Indefinitely“.
19. In the same window, checkthe option “Enabled“.
20. Click on “OK” to save the trigger settings.
21. Now, go to the “Actions” tab.
22. Then, click on “New…“.
23. In the New Action window, click on “Browse“.
24. Now, navigate to the location where you have downloaded the ‘EmptyStandbyList‘ application.
25. Select the application and then click on “Open“.
26. Now, click on “OK” to save the action.
27. Coming back to the “Create Task” window, click on “OK” to save the task.
28. In the Task Scheduler window, click on “Refresh” to refresh the tasks list.
That’s it! From now on at a regular interval of 5 minutes, this ‘Cache Cleaner‘ task will automatically run on your computer to clean cache memory.
In case if you want to delete this task, follow these simple steps to do so-
1. In the Task Scheduler window, on the left hand, select “Task Scheduler Library“.
2. On the right-hand side of the same window, scroll down to see the task “Cache Cleaner“.
3. Now, right-click on “Cache Cleaner“.
How To Clear Pc Ram Cache Mac
4. Then, click on “Delete” to delete the task from your computer.
5. Click on “Yes” when you will be asked for confirmation.
The ‘Cache Cleaner‘ task will be deleted from your computer.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.
IMessage for windows is available. Imessage is application developed for apple pc and iphone users. Now its available for pc desktop as well through chrome app. IMessage is an instant messaging. Imessage desktop not syncing. The iMessage For Pc, Download and install the best chat and video call app for your PC and Enjoy Imessage. Quick messaging, short messaging and WhatsApp or Facebook. If you can follow these step-by-step guidelines, this will work for iPad, iPhone, Mac, iPod touch, and sending an iMessage from PC. So without further delay, let’s get started. How to send an iMessages from your PC: Information for Mac PC Users. Apple’s intention back in 2012 was to launch iMessage to Mountain Lion 10.8 as a stock application. The first and most efficient method of using iMessage on Windows PC is by Chrome Remote Desktop. The method involves using more devices like Windows PC, Chromebook, and a Mac computer. This is a remote desktop software using which you can use the iMessage app running on an Apple device.