- How To Clear Memory On Macbook Pro
- How To Reset Ram On Macbook Pro 2012
- How To Clear Ram Memory On Macbook Pro
Dec 21, 2020 • Filed to: Solve Mac Problems • Proven solutions
Delete anything you don’t need – Photos, Application, Documents. Clear web browser cache.
When it comes to erasing the data stored on your MacBook pro, people come across many issues since they don’t know what to do to get rid of all the data for good. How to cancel sky subscription. In such sort of scenarios when you need toerase MacBook pro hard drive, the best and safest course of action is to completely erase its memory so that your data might never be misused by anyone.
Part 1: How to Erase all Data from MacBook Pro
First of all, avail your system with CleanGeeker and install with necessary step instructions. On the tool's screen, click on 'Home' tab on the left and here you can clearly discern the total memory, used space, etc. Step 2 Scan All App Caches on Mac. Go now to the 'Junk Clean' section below in the same line of 'Home' option and click on it. Clearing the System Cache: Close as many open programs as possible. Open programs use files.
If you are planning on erasing all your data from a MacBook Pro, you have come to the right place. This article discusses various details on how you might be able to do so. Go through the below-mentioned tutorial to find more.
- The first step requires you to reboot your MacBook
- When it is booting up, hold the CMD + R keys at once. You will enter the OSX utility section.
- Click on the ‘Disk Utility’ button and hit ‘Continue’.
- Now go to Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility.
- Make sure to unplug all the external drives from the MacBook.
- Check out the list. You will see the name of the hard drive twice. Click on the second one.
- Hit the ‘Erase’ tab.
- Select the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) option under the Format tab.
- Before running the final steps, run the 'Erase Free Space' feature as well.
- Hit ‘Security options’ to select the level of security you want for your drive. In case you are planning on selling the Mac, drag the slider towards the right direction as it overwrites 7 times.
- When you are all set, hit the ‘Erase’ button to say goodbye to all of your data for good.
- Wait for an hour or two until the process completes.
How To Clear Memory On Macbook Pro
Part 2: How to Erase MacBook Hard Drive on Windows
If you want to erase the data on your MacBook hard drive using a Windows-powered computer, you need a good tool to do so. Stellar BitRaser for file is one of the best choices in this regard. It helps you in erasing all the drives, internet activities, system traces, and your entire data permanently. It makes sure that the data is lost completely and that there is no room for any recovery. Some notable features offered by this tool are listed below.
How To Reset Ram On Macbook Pro 2012
- Allows you to permanently remove all your data and make it unrecoverable
- Removes all the internet and system activity
- Allows scheduled removal of data
- Single right-click solution
- Features 17 different file erasing algorithms
- Supports almost all variants of Microsoft Windows
To completely erase all of your data from a MacBook hard drive using BitRaser for file, you need to follow the steps listed below.
- Download Stellar BitRaser for a file on your windows, and connect your Mac hard drive to your PC.
- Launch Stellar Eraser and click the 'Erase Now' section and select your Mac hard drive.
- Click 'Erase Now' button to start to erase the MacBook hard drive on Windows
- It will take a couple of minutes to completely erase.
Tips:In case you are planning on selling your MacBook and you believe that there is some sensitive data present on it, the right course of action is to go for multiple deletions of the data. To do so, it is strongly recommended to make use of the BitRaser for the file to carry out the above-mentioned process two to three times at the very least. Doing so will eradicate any chances forMacBook data recovery.
How To Clear Ram Memory On Macbook Pro
What's Wrong with Mac
- Recover Your Mac
- Fix Your Mac
- Delete Your Mac
- Learn Mac Hacks