Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2021.
- 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Review, Pricing, And Specs
- 2019 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE CROSS - EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR - AWESOME MITSUBISHI CROSSOVER
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Crossover Suv
- Consensus: Powered by a spunky 1.5-liter turbo, the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is a distinctive, angular small crossover SUV that includes a good suite of safety tech, optional all-wheel drive.
- Price comparisons for Used 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross trim styles: The Used 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross ES is priced between $16,313 and$20,000 with odometer readings between 1342 and33302 miles.
- Research the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross with our expert reviews and ratings. Edmunds also has Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2021: crossover restyling.
Mitsubishi has carried out a planned update of the Eclipse Cross. The 2021 model year has received a seriously tweaked appearance, a new multimedia system and a PHEV version with a power plant from Outlander.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross starts at $24,290 with front-wheel drive (all prices include destination charges); AWD is available for $600. The Eclipse Cross’ base price is lower than the CR.
In Japan, orders for the new product are already being accepted, although the finished production cars will reach customers only by the end of the year.
The modernized Eclipse Cross will also enter the markets of Australia and New Zealand in the coming months, but in the USA and Russia, the restyled SUV will not appear until 2021. Options and prices for the model will be announced closer to the start of sales.
New body design
The appearance of the Eclipse has changed quite a lot. In front, the developers have completely revised the optics — only narrow strips of navigation lights remained on top, while the high and low beam modules were moved to the lower blocks. In addition to the headlights, the radiator grille and bumper received a different design.
There are even more improvements at the stern. The main innovation is a redesigned trunk lid, which has deprived the horizontal lintel in the center of the glazed part.
Now the fifth door has a more ordinary design, but the new lamps look very fresh and stylish. During the restyling, the rear bumper acquired a slightly different configuration, having lost the wide silver insert.
Salon and equipment
The changes in the interior are not as widespread as outside. The first thing that catches your eye is the new display of the multimedia system, moved closer to the driver and passenger.
Its size is eight inches, and for quick access to the settings from the bottom, mechanical «twists» are installed. The central tunnel has been reorganized and no longer has a touchpad. In place of the touch panel, there is a convenient niche for small things.
The analogue dashboard and steering wheel remain the same.
The manufacturer also announced the appearance of new finishes, but this is where all the improvements end.
2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Review, Pricing, And Specs
Specifications Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 2021
Restyling brought the Eclipse Cross crossover a hybrid PHEV setup. Httpd 403. It consists of a 2.4-liter aspirated engine, two electric motors (the Outlander produces 82 and 90 hp) and a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of about 14 kW.
The hybrid system can operate in three modes — EV, Series Hybrid and Parallel Hybrid.
There are no other changes in technique. The base turbo unit 1.5 MIVEC, depending on the market, still produces 150-163 hp, working in conjunction only with the variator.
These machines have front or all-wheel drive (S-AWC). Diesel 2.2 liters seems to disappear from the range altogether, since it was offered in Europe, and Mitsubishi plans to curtail sales here.