May 08, 2017 P0700 HYUNDAI Description The Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the malfunction of sensors and actuators relating to transmission control. When the TCM detects a malfunction with the control, a signal is send to the Engine Control Module (ECM) to trigger the Engine Light or Service Engine Soon light. What does this mean? OBD2 Code P0760 Hyundai definition: Shift solenoid valve C is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Cost of diagnosing the P0708 HYUNDAI code Labor: 1.0 The cost of diagnosing the P0708 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour. Terry Allison N. & Boca Chica, Panama 09' E320 Bluetec 77k (USA) 09' Hyundai Santa Fe Diesel 48k (S.A.) #3.
What does this mean?
OBD2 Code P0700 Hyundai definition:
The Transmission Control Module (TCM) monitors the malfunction of sensors and actuators relating to transmission control. When the TCM detects a malfunction with the control, a signal is send to the Engine Control Module (ECM) to trigger the Engine Light or Service Engine Soon light. The ECM stores the P0700 Hyundai code and it means the TCM detected a malfunction with the transmission controls.
Possible sumptoms of OBD code P0700 Hyundai
– Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light) – Driveability problems – Transmission shifting problemsFord explorer transmission 2020.
Possible causes of OBD code P0700 Hyundai
– Shorted or open circuit within transmission control module (TCM) – Failure of transmission control module
The OBD2 Code Information Be Applicable For Hyundai:
2013 Hyundai i30,2013 Hyundai i20,2013 Hyundai Santa Fe,2013 Hyundai Langdong,2013 Hyundai HB20X,2013 Hyundai HB20S,2013 Hyundai HB20,2012 Hyundai i40,2011 Hyundai ix35,2011 Hyundai ix20,2011 Hyundai i10,2011 Hyundai Verna,2011 Hyundai Sonata,2011 Hyundai Azera,2011 Hyundai Avante,2010 Hyundai Accent,2009 Hyundai ix55,2009 Hyundai i20,2009 Hyundai Sonata,2008 Hyundai i800,2008 Hyundai i30,2008 Hyundai i10,2007 Hyundai Veracruz,2007 Hyundai Elantra,2007 Hyundai Coupe,2006 Hyundai Getz,2005 Hyundai Tucson,2005 Hyundai Trajet,2005 Hyundai Terracan,2005 Hyundai Sonata,2005 Hyundai Santa Fe,2005 Hyundai Portico Concept,2005 Hyundai Matrix,2005 Hyundai HED 1 Concept,2005 Hyundai Grandeur,2005 Hyundai Getz,2005 Hyundai Coupe,2004 Hyundai HCD8 Concept,2004 Hyundai Elantra,2004 Hyundai E-Cubed Concept,2004 Hyundai Atos Prime,2004 Hyundai Accent,2003 Hyundai CCS Concept,2002 Hyundai HCD 7 Concept,2001 Hyundai HCD 6 Concept
Po 700 Engine Code
P0700 Hyundai Elantra 2007
1. The list of automotive Makes at the right edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB-ii codes is for the Hyundai makes.
2. Look up the other OBD II Trouble Codes, please use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search.
3. Don’t assume a particular OBD-II code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many makes specific codes in use.
4. If your OBD-II trouble codes are for a different car, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBD2 codes used by one manufacture are used by the other makes.
5. The information contained on this site is presented for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for any actions you take on your vehicle. If you have any doubt as to repairs on your vehicle, please contact your technician.