- Samsung Kies is a desktop sync software which helps you connect your Samsung mobile to your PC. It can be used to synchronized data between mobile and PC. This software also allows you to sync files over your home network with the wireless network. You can transfer photos, music, videos and other files and much more from your PC to your Samsung.
- Sync and manage your Android from the PC! Samsung Kies is the official tool from Samsung for Android devices. It lets you synchronize your phone’s data with the PC along with music and videos. In order to synchronize and manage data, you need a USB cable to connect to Kies.
- To install Kies (PC Sync) 1. Download the latest version of Kies from the. Using a USB cable, connect your device to your PC. Samsung Kies will launch automatically.
Step 1: Launch the program and connect your Samsung to PC. Download and launch the Samsung Kies on the computer, then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to the computer. Press the button of 'Turn on the USB storage' in order to detect your Samsung successfully. Step 2: Copy contacts from Samsung Phone to PC.
- Part 1. Connect Samsung Device to Kies（Only for Android 6.0 and earlier）
- Part 2. Connect Samsung to PC with TunesGo (Supports all Android version)
Part 1: Connect Samsung Device to Kies（Only for Android 6.0 and earlier）Step 1Select Wireless Connection in Kies
When you run the software in PC and enter the main interface, you will see two connection options. One is USB cable connection, the other is Wireless connection. Select the latter one.
Step 2Set Wi-Fi Connection on Samsung Device
Firstly, you should make your Galaxy phone connect to the same wireless network as that of Samsung Kies. Then, go to the 'Settings' > '
Samsung Kies Pc Sync Windows 10More Settings' > 'Kies via Wi-Fi' in your Samsung Galaxy.
When the device successfully detected the computer, the name of the PC will appear on the phone screen. A confirmation code will also show on the phone screen as soon as you choose the name of the computer.
Meanwhile, Wi-Fi connection request will pop up on your computer. Then enter the passkey shown on the handset in the request box on the computer, the device will soon connect to Kies. The whole process will take a bit longer since connection between device and Kies via Wi-Fi is not always successful.
Samsung Kies Pc Sync Windows 10The function of transferring data from one Samsung Galaxy to another is not workable under wireless connection. If you want to figure out the reason, you can access to the tutorial on How to Transfer Data in between Samsung Devices.
Read up here, you may notice that bridge Galaxy device with Kies wirelessly is not complex. However, unsuccessful connection happens now and then, and I tried several times to make it work. To tackle this issue, you can check the Kies Help and find out the step-by-step solution or try to use the guide on part 2.
Part 2: Connect Samsung to PC with TunesGo(Support all Android version)Kies can only support Android Marshmallow 6.0 or early version of Samsung to connect. But if you own a Samsung Galaxy S7/ S8/Note 8 with Android Oreo 8.0/7.0, you may fail to connect with the guide in part 1. Now, you are recommended to try TunesGo program, which allows users to connect Samsung to computer without any limits.
After you successfully connect Samsung to PC, you can now continue your task with TunesGo program:
1. Back up Android files to PC
2. Manage files in Android such as import & export files directly from/to computer, send messages to several contacts at a time, download and convert video files, install and uninstall apps from/to Android and detect, merge or de-duplicate contacts.
3. Transfer data between Android and iPhone/iTunes/PC/Mac easily without data loss.
If you have any question about this article, please simply drop us a comment below!
By Vernon Roderick, Last updated: April 24, 2020
'I've heard that the Samsung Kies is a pretty amazing program. Not really sure what it does and how it can improve my usage of my Samsung unit, but I'm colored interested in the program.
Now, if I can hear about the features and how to use it, that would be pretty solid. Does anyone have any ideas as of now? Color me intrigued. Let me know how things go!'
The Samsung Kies is an official program launched by Samsung in order to support their users. The software can help you transfer information to and fro from computers, laptops, devices, and even other devices as well.
It's a fairly handy software that can really help you support mobile phones or tablets and there are still so much you can do with them.
Download Samsung Kies 2.0 (pc Sync) For Windows
Part 1. What is Samsung Kies?
A quick overlook of the Samsung Kies, you will be able to do any of the following items:
Sync multiple programs and devices
Transfer between multiple devices
Backup and Restore
Apache reverse proxy 503 service unavailable. Now, if any of them have caught your interest, you may definitely want to get Samsung Kies and be able to maximize the use of your Samsung mobile phone or tablet. This will be a guide as to how you can maximize the Samsung Kies program.
Part 2. How to Use Samsung Kies Transfer Data Between Devices and Programs?
The Samsung Kies has a program that can do multiple types of data transfer and quite a few of them are beyond handy. This is the only topic that was separated into multiple sections seeing as how Samsung Kies can actually handle quite a bit of transfer between multiple devices and programs.
Samsung Kies Sync Data to Computer
As time goes one, the term 'Sync' has been made almost synonymous with Apple products and programs, but with Samsung Kies, it has an option to do so with multiple options.
You can sync your calendar and contacts to the computer with Samsung Kies, it can even sync your address book from your Outlook account, Yahoo account, and Google too. That will give you access to the address book of multiple programs making it a unified Samsung unit. Of course, it isn't syncing unless you are able to get videos, pictures and more out of your computer. So you can definitely be sure that Samsung Kies has a function like that as well.
It can save the files in its own library and will allow the user to move the information to and fro a device to a computer. Follow these easy steps to do so.- Connect the device to the computer or laptop with Samsung Kies installed, please make sure that you don't have any connectivity problems in order to process this properly
- Find and choose the 'Sync' tab in order to proceed
- Choose the content you want to sync to your device and then press the 'Sync' button to finish up
- Disconnect the phone and you are done
Importing and Exporting Data to PC With Samsung Kies
Assuming you wouldn't want to use the library of Samsung Kies or don't exactly know how to to it, that's alright. You can still use Samsung Kies to actually import or export files from your phone to your computer or laptop.
This will skip the step of having to save the files into the library of the program. Here are the steps to complete these:- Connect your device to the computer or laptop
- Find the 'Import/Export' button and then press that tab
- Choose the files you want to import or export and you can now disconnect your phone
Transferring Between Multiple Devices Using Samsung Kies
This is a handy little ability that can help you get through multiple connecting and disconnecting multiple units here and there.
All you need to do is connect both units to the computer or laptop with Samsung Kies and you can easily transfer from one phone to another. To do this just do the following steps:For contacts and schedules
- Connect both units to the computer or laptop
- Search for the 'Import/Export' tab
- Right below the options, you will see a 'Transfer to another device'
- Pick the information and click on the button to finish the transfer
- Disconnect both unitsMedia files
- Connect both units to the computer or laptop once more
- Simply drag the files from Samsung unit to Samsung unit
- Disconnect both phones and you are done
Part 3. How Does Samsung Kies Program Backup and Restore Work?
A very useful feature for those who are afraid of losing their information from their Samsung devices. This handy little feature can help you backup the information on your phone and then proceed to restore it when you actually need to. Of course, you can backup a lot of things such as contacts, messages, apps and much more. The steps to complete it are fairly simple and shouldn't be a problem for most people.
- Connect the phone to the computer or laptop that has Samsung Kies installed
- Find the Backup/Restore tab and click it
- Choose the files you want to backup and then press the backup button to proceedAlso Read:
Backup and Restore
Part 4. How to Use Samsung Kies to Update Firmware?
Assuming your Samsung device has yet to have an updated firmware and there is a newer version available. Ideally, if you have multiple devices that have yet to update as well, you can simply download it to your Samsung Kies and then connect all the devices and press the 'Firmware Upgrade' button that you will see as soon as you connected your device, you can see that option. So if you have multiple devices that are a little behind this is an ideal add-on for Samsung Kies for you.
Download Kies For Samsung Phone
Part 5. Bonus Tips: Some About the Samsung Kies Features.
Please note that the listed items above, you may still also add contacts using Samsung Kies, download new apps, subscribe to podcasts and much more using the Samsung Kies. It definitely gives you a way to maximize the usage of your Samsung units and other Samsung devices that you may have. It's a fairly easy program to use and can really help you get your information backed up, transferred or even restored, depending on your need.