- Samsung Kies is a utility software, made by Samsung to make it easier for its users to migrate from one device to another. It is a phone management application that allows its users to transfer their data from one device to another without any trouble. You can simply install Kies on your system and use it to sync your data or take its backup.
- Samsung Kies creates a bridge between your phone and desktop computer. Kies connects the devices via USB cable or Wifi. Whether it’s managing your music, photos, videos, downloading podcasts or creating a safety backup of your contacts and calendars, Kies combines all of these features in a fresh and easy to use interface.
If you've shelled out the bucks for an expensive and feature-rich Samsung phone, you're certainly missing out on some important updates and features if you don't have Samsung Kies installed.
With Kies, you can keep your mobile phone connected to your home PC at all times via WiFi. You can keep all of your important content, contacts and messages in sync with your Windows PC. With that in mind, it can also save you in mobile billing charges by performing software updates and firmware upgrades to your phone when you're at home and via Kies.
Though Kies isn't currently compatible with all Samsung Devices, it is certainly a must-have for your Galaxy S II or your Galaxy Tab devices. All of these products are currently available in Canada and the U.S. From Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Rogers Wireless. System requirements for running Samsung Kies are not too stringest.
Samsung's Kies application will also keep your Samsung Galaxy II/Galaxy/Galaxy S/Galaxy SIII phone synced with your Microsoft Outlook accounts, you Google profile(s) and even now supports Yahoo! accounts with the addition of yMail and Yahoo! Sky go online browser. Messenger.
Though Kies isn't currently compatible with all Samsung Devices, it is certainly a must-have for your Galaxy S II or your Galaxy Tab devices. All of these products are currently available in Canada and the U.S. from Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Rogers Wireless.
System requirements for running Samsung Kies are not too stringest. You're just required to have a modern and updated version of Windows XP/Vista/7 and some free memory.
So if you own any of the cell phones or tabs mentioned above, definitely install Kies. This is the latest version.
Samsung Kies can update phone firmware, manage contacts, transfer files between phone and PC, synchronize phone data and backup phone data.
Features and highlights
- Keeps your Samsung phone up-to-date
- Synchronizes with Outlook, Google or Yahoo!
- Provides access to Kies music library
- Transfer photos and videos between PC and Phone
- For tablets and phones: S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, Note
Samsung Kies 3.2.16084_2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
Samsung Support Kies Download
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Samsung Kies 3.2.16084_2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Samsung Support KiesFiled under:
Samsung Support Phone
- Samsung Kies Download
- Freeware Mobile Phone Tools
- Major release: Samsung Kies 3.2
- Samsung Apps Management Software