- Shazam All Heroes
- Shazam All Fighting Scenes 2019
- Shazam Allies
- How Many Shazams Are There
- Shazam All Movie
Is a 2019 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name.Produced by New Line Cinema and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, it is the seventh installment in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU). It was directed by David F. Sandberg from a screenplay by Henry Gayden and a story by Gayden and Darren Lemke.The film stars Zachary Levi, Mark Strong. ALL Transformations Scenes/Clips Shazam Transformations Evolution (Movies,TV Series,Cartoons)1941-2019 (Click the Button 'CC' to Fix the Wrong Su.
On iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, you can save your Shazams in iCloud so you can access your Shazams on your other Apple devices. On Android, you can create a Shazam account to save your Shazams and access them on your Android devices.
And if you have multiple accounts, you can merge Shazams into a single account.
Save your Shazams in iCloud on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
When you first install Shazam on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, your Shazams are automatically backed up to iCloud. Make sure you're signed in with your Apple ID and that you've turned on iCloud for Shazam on your device.
When you back up your Shazams to iCloud, you can access your Shazams across all your devices and at www.shazam.com/myshazam when you sign in with the same Apple ID.
To delete a Shazam, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, tap the more button next to that Shazam, then tap “Remove from My Music.”
Update your account on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you already created a Shazam account using an email address or Facebook on an earlier version of the Shazam app, you'll need to update your account.
- Make sure you're signed in with your Apple ID and that you've turned on iCloud for Shazam on your device.
- Tap Use iCloud when prompted in Shazam.
If you tapped Not Now, you can choose to back up your Shazams to iCloud at any time. In the Shazam app, tap the Settings button on the My Music screen, tap iCloud Sync, then tap Use iCloud.
If you choose not to save your Shazams in iCloud, they’re still saved on your device. You can back up your Shazams at any time as long as you haven’t restored your device back to its factory settings.
Save your Shazams on Android devices
You can sign in with an email address or with a Google account to save your Shazams.
- Enter an email address or follow the onscreen prompts for Google.
- If you entered your email address, check your email using your same device, then tap Confirm in the email. If you have trouble with the email, you can always tap Resend in the Shazam app or start over.
To access your previous Shazams anywhere, use the same account to sign in at www.shazam.com/myshazam on your Mac, a PC, or on the Shazam app on another Android device. After signing in, the email you’re signed in with appears at the bottom of the Settings page.
To delete a Shazam, swipe to the Library from the main Shazam screen, tap the more button next to that Shazam, then tap “Remove from Shazam Library.”
Delete your Shazam account on Android devices
- In Shazam, swipe to Library, then tap the Settings button .
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen, then tap Log Out.
- If you use Shazam on other devices, log out of Shazam on those devices.
- Visit shazam.com/privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click or tap Delete Your Account.
- Sign in using the account you want to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Delete Your Account page, then click Delete Your Account. Any personally identifiable information from connected services will be deleted within 30 days.
Merge Shazams from other Shazam accounts
If you have other Shazam accounts, you can merge Shazams saved in those other Shazam accounts into your new account.
Merge Shazams on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In Shazam on the device that you've signed in to with your Apple ID, tap the Settings button on the My Music screen.
- Tap Import Shazams, then follow the prompts to import your Shazams from your other account. These will be added to your Shazam Library and backed up to iCloud.
- Repeat for any other Shazam accounts you might have.
Merge Shazams on Android devices
- In Shazam, tap the Settings button in the Library.
- Sign in to the account you want to import your Shazams from.
- When the Shazams from that account have loaded onto your device, tap Log Out, then choose to keep the Shazams on your device.
- Sign in to the account where you want to save all your Shazams.
- Repeat for any other Shazam accounts you might have.
Get a copy of your Shazam data
- Visit shazam.com/privacy.
- Click or tap Download Your Data.
- Sign in to the account that you want to get a copy of the data for, then follow the prompts.
- Enter the email address where you would like your information sent, then click “Send my data.” You'll receive your data by email within 30 days.
- Identify music with Shazam.
- Use Shazam with Apple Music, Spotify, Snapchat, and more.
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions.
- Learn about Shazam and privacy.
The Top 10 Most Feared Shazam Enemies Of All Time
Shazam has had a history in comic books that very few characters have had. He was created before Wonder Woman, became more popular than Superman, has a powerset that most mortal men dream of, and then dropped from the spotlight of publication due to a legal dispute.
Throughout his history, however, one thing has remained the same…his enemies. Of all the heroes within DC, none have a stranger and more diverse set of enemies. From a worm to a crocodile, no hero can boast what Shazam can.
But who are they? Who makes up the most bizarre enemies list in all of comics?
Here are The 10 Most Feared Shazam Enemies Of All Time.
10. Seven Deadly Enemies of Man
We all know the Seven Deadly Sins. Pride. Envy. Greed. Open r markdown in rstudio. Sloth. Gluttony. Anger. Lust. Go ahead, count them. That was seven. In DC Comics, each appear as a demonic enemy to Shazam.
A long time ago The Wizard who gave Billy Batson his power imprisoned the seven enemies. However, time and again, the seven got out and caused problems. When out, the seven are able to possess any human who shows the worst of the characteristics. That is, they possess and amplify the sin that each individual naturally displays.
9. King Kull
As the ruler of a group of prehistoric people, King Kull is no pushover. Hailing from a time period where brutality and violence kept you alive, King Kull was trapped in suspended animation for many lifetimes. When he awoke, he found himself out of sorts and in the twentieth century.
Although he almost never leaves victorious against Shazam, his daunting size and strength make him an adversary not to be trifled with.
8. Mr. Atom
As a massive radioactive robot Hell-bent on ruling the world, Mr. Atom is deserving of a spot of this list.
Mr. Atom is the creation of the mad scientist, Charles Langley. For his creation, Langley bestowed the robot superhuman strength and endurance. He can also fly and fire blasts of fire from his hands. Because he utilizes fire and he is a robot, it only makes sense that Mr. Atom is impervious to fire.
As far as Shazam enemies go, his inclusion is a must.
7. Herkimer The Crocodile Man
Shazam All Heroes
If it seems a little ridiculous that a crocodile man is one of the most feared Shazam enemies, you’re right. That, however, won’t stop me from putting him on this list.
He hails from the planet Punkus and is only one of an entire species that look like crocodiles. Don’t let his look deceive you though. He has been a thorn in the side of Shazam for decades and is so advanced that, for a time, he led the Monster Society of Evil.
6. Mr. Mind
Bear with me. Yes, Mr. Mind is a worm. And yes, he looks as threatening as a baby who can’t crawl. However, if history has shown anything, it’s that looks can be deceiving.
What Mr. Mind lacks in stature, he more than makes up for in smarts. This is so much so that he successfully united many of Shazam’s enemies and formed the Monster Society of Evil.
And it gets better.
There was a time that Mr. Mind transformed from a worm into a terrifying moth creature.
Created back in 1942, Ibac and Shazam have a history as old as any. As a petty thief, Stanley Printwhistle got caught up in a scheme that saw him attempt to blow up a bridge. After the explosion went off, Printwhistle was tossed from the bridge. Now face to face with death, Printwhistle sells his souls to the Devil in exchange for great power. The only stipulation, aside from his soul, is that he kill Shazam.
With the words, Ibac, the frail Printwhistle is transformed from a small and harmless old man into the brutish and powerful Ibac.
Shazam is an acronym for the gods he gets his powers from. Solomon. Hercules. Atlas. Zeus. Achilles. Mercury. SABBAC is also an acronym but instead of Gods, his powers derive from six demons. Satan. Aym. Belial. Beelzebub. Asmodeus.
Once said, the mortal man, Timothy Karnes transforms into Sabbac and is gifted superhuman strength, speed, endurance, and durability. Furthermore, he can dispel blasts of fire from his hands, has fire breath and can fly. And if that doesn’t impress you, looks alone will land SABBAC as one of the most feared Shazam enemies of all time.
Shazam All Fighting Scenes 2019
3. Captain Nazi
Similar to Captain America of Marvel, Captain Nazi is the by-product of a super soldier experiment. At the height of his power, he was placed in suspended animation and not heard from for decades.
Eventually, he did awake and after doing so he realized that all he fought for years before, had died. While in a battle with Shazam, he hurt Freddy Freeman and killed his grandfather. Freeman’s injuries were so bad that Shazam ended up giving him some of his power. When he awoke, Freeman could transform into Captain Marvel Jr.
2. Dr. Sivana
Of all the Shazam enemies, none are as evil as Dr. Sivana.
After serving a large portion of his life in exile on Venus, Dr. Thaddeus Sivana returned to Earth where he planned and plotted to put an end to Shazam. More than that, he plotted ways in which he could cause harm to those who made him an outcast.
Dr. Sivana is on this list for two reasons. First, he is a high-level genius who hates Shazam for all that Shazam has been given. And second, he has four children, some of whom hate Shazam as much as he.
1. Black Adam
As another to be granted power by The Wizard, Teth Adam is a force to be reckoned with. Once powered, Adam was supposed to be a champion of Egypt. He was supposed to serve his people and bring about prosperity. Instead, he ruled with an iron fist and reigned down fear on the people.
How Many Shazams Are There
With a similar power set to that of Shazam, Black Adam is as close to an equal as any on this list. He possesses heightened strength and speed. He can fly, is nearly invulnerable, and can use various forms of magic.
Shazam All Movie
And that’s it. The Top 10 Most Feared Shazam Enemies Of All Time. What did you think? Who would make your Shazam enemies list?