- Dec 15, 2020 While Shazam is available as a standalone app for Android and iOS, Apple has now integrated it even more tightly with iOS. To use the Shazam shortcut, all you need to do is update your iPhone to iOS 14.2 (or iPad to iPadOS 14.2). Also, there’s no need to install the Shazam app on your device. Add Shazam Button to Control Centre on iPhone.
- Nov 28, 2020 To identify a song using Shazam, bring down the Control Centre by Swiping down from the top right corner of the display. Tap the Music recognition button that looks like the Shazam logo. Once it turns on, you would see a red dot on the top right corner of the screen.
Shazam identifies a song by creating a unique digital fingerprint to match what you’re hearing with one of the millions of songs in the Shazam database.
Use the Shazam app
Nov 05, 2020 The Shazam button is now active and will be moved to the “Included Controls” section. Blue to go sky como funciona. Tap and hold on the corresponding three-line handle to rearrange the “Music Recognition” button’s placement in the Control Center. RELATED: How to Customize Your iPhone or iPad's Control Center. Use Shazam’s Music Recognition Button on iPhone and iPad.
If you have the Shazam app installed on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac, you can use the app to identify music and save it to your library.
- Open the Shazam app on your device.
- Tap or click the Shazam button to identify what’s playing around you.
When Shazam identifies the song, it’s saved in My Music, along with all your other previous Shazams.
After you've identified a song, you can connect to Apple Music and other music services to listen to your Shazam.
If you don’t have an internet connection, the app will still create a unique digital fingerprint to match against the Shazam database the next time your device is connected to the internet. If a song can’t be identified, it will disappear from your pending Shazams.
Use Auto Shazam
To enable Shazam to automatically identify what’s playing around you, touch and hold (or double-click on Mac) the Shazam button . When Auto Shazam is on, Shazam matches what you’re hearing with songs in the Shazam database — even when you switch to another app. Shazam never saves or stores what it hears.
You can then find the Shazams identified with Auto-Shazam in My Music, grouped together by date.
To turn off Auto Shazam, tap or click the Shazam button.
Use Shazam in Control Centre on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
You can Shazam songs directly from Control Centre on your iPhone or on your iPad.* To add Shazam to Control Centre, go to Settings > Control Centre, then tap the Add button next to Music Recognition.
To identify songs from Control Centre, tap the Shazam button to identify what's currently playing on your device or around you. Shazam can identify songs playing on your device even if you're using headphones.
* Requires iOS or iPadOS 14.2 or later.
More ways to identify music
- On iPhone or iPad, say “Hey Siri”, then ask what the song is.
- On iPhone or iPad, add the Shazam widget to identify music in the Today View.
- Use Shazam on your Apple Watch to Shazam tracks.
- To identify music from the menu bar of your Mac, get Shazam for Mac from the Mac App Store.
- On HomePod, say “Hey Siri, Shazam this song”.
- Use the Shazam It action to add music recognition to your Shortcuts.
See your previous Shazams
You can see your previous Shazams in the Shazam app on your device and online when you create a Shazam account.
- On iPhone or iPad, swipe up on the main Shazam screen to access My Music.
- On Mac, recent Shazams will appear below the Shazam button.
- On Apple Watch, recent Shazams appear below the Shazam button, and are also saved to My Music on the paired iPhone.
- To access your Shazams on your other Apple devices and online at shazam.com/myshazam, you can save your Shazams in iCloud. This also ensures that you won't lose your Shazams if something happens to your device.
Change your settings
In the Shazam app, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen, then tap the Settings button to adjust Shazam settings:
- Control Notifications from Shazam.
- To enable Shazam to automatically start listening when the app is opened, turn on “Shazam on app start”.
- Use iCloud to back up your Shazams.
Shazam Control Centre Contact
Microphone settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Shazam needs access to the microphone on your device to hear what you're listening to. On iPhone or iPad, open Settings, scroll down to the installed apps and tap Shazam, then turn on Microphone. If you can't see an option for Microphone, you might have restrictions turned on for Privacy settings.
Shazam Control Centre Online
- Use Shazam on Android devices.
- You can create a Shazam account to keep track of all your Shazams and view them on www.shazam.com/myshazam.
- In addition to Apple Music, you can connect Shazam to other services like Snapchat and Spotify.
- Learn about Shazam's Terms & Conditions.
- Learn about Shazam and privacy.