We’re proud to announce that Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) has been named Best Managed Security Services Offering by Channel Partner Insight. Sophos MTR is a winner in the Channel Innovation Awards, which honor organizations for innovative offerings that advance the managed services market into new opportunities and growth.
Sophos Mdr Free
“Cybercriminals and other threat actors are unrelenting and unmerciful as they continue to target operations of all shapes and sizes, and as evidenced in the Sophos 2021 Threat Report, attackers will continue to get bolder and smarter in the year ahead. It’s critical that organizations – and the partners that they rely on – can not only detect increasingly evasive threats, but also respond to them quickly to minimize harm,” said Joe Levy, chief technology officer at Sophos. “Sophos has long led the industry, and is widely recognized for setting the standard for channel-optimized cybersecurity. Now, we’re tearing down barriers to proactive, human-led security operations, making managed detection and response (MDR) and incident response services available to businesses of all sizes. Sophos’ managed security services answer a growing market need for always-on security, and enable partners to easily start or expand their existing offerings.”
Sophos MTR is a fully-managed threat hunting, detection and response service that fuses machine learning with human analysis for an evolved approach to proactive security protection. It combines Sophos’ consistently top-rated endpoint protection and intelligent EDR with a world-class team of experts to neutralize the most sophisticated and complex threats that can go undetected. Launched in October 2019, Sophos MTR is now one of the industry’s most widely used managed detection and response (MDR) services with more than 1,600 customers, standing apart with its ability to proactively take action on an organization’s behalf to mitigate threats in real time.
The MDR solutions by Sophos are proving an impregnable line of defense in endpoint security. When this mechanism is coupled with the Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) by Sophos, the resulting cyber security profile in indeed enviable. A proactive approach to tackling cyber security risks and threats is really the way forward.
- Other managed detection and response (MDR) services simply notify you of attacks or suspicious events. Then it is up to you to manage things from there. With Sophos MTR, your organization is backed by an elite team of threat hunters and response experts who take targeted actions on your behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats.
- Sep 28, 2020 These questions and a comprehensive vendor comparison are covered in our MDR Buyers Guide – available as a PDF or in audio format. Give your organization the best protection with Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) Sophos MTR provides 24/7 threat hunting, detection, and response capabilities delivered by an expert team as a fully-managed.
Sophos Mtr Cost
Sophos Rapid Response, as part of Sophos MTR, launched in October 2020 as an industry-first, fixed-fee remote incident response service that identifies and neutralizes active cybersecurity attacks throughout its 45-day term of engagement. Sophos Rapid Response quickly stops security incidents – including ransomware, network breaches, hands-on keyboard adversaries, and more – to minimize damage and costs, and reduce recovery time.
Sophos Mdr Antivirus
Rstudio latex. “Despite facing adversity, the winners at the Channel Innovation Awards are a testament to how MSPs and the vendors that support them can be a force for good for their customers and wider communities.”
Sophos Mdr Software
- Learn how Sophos Managed Threat Response blocked a $15M ransomware attack
- See how Sophos Managed Threat Response dissected a new wave of Ryuk attacks
- To help stop ransomware attacks, read the five early indicators an attacker is present
- To learn more about cybersecurity trends, read Sophos’ 2021 Threat Report