Hello everybody, I want to set up an IIS in front of my engine. I already executed the batch script as in the integration-guide described. Now if I want to access the engine I get the following message: 'Service Temporarily Unavailable! Tomcat - Service Unavailable I am running GW 7.0.2 with all agents on one server, Netware 6.5 sp7. Prior to updating the server to sp7 GW webaccess/java would crash after about 1.5 months, when the server began getting Cache memory errors.
- Tomcat Service File
- Apache Tomcat 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
- Haproxy Tomcat 503 Service Unavailable
- Install Tomcat Service
- Tomcat 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
- 503(Relatively rare) Definition. 503 service unavailable: indicates that the server is currently in a temporary unavailable state. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, the status code will be returned when the server is in a state that cannot be answered. Among them, it is intentional for the server to stop service due to maintenance needs.
- Try to use httpComponents instead of tomcat for the receiver. HttpComponents is better for high concurrency, but its less performant compared to tomcat for lower concurrency. But it may still be in your limits, its just relative observation. I am not sure if you are getting few 503 errors or all of them are getting errored out.
Last Updated: 2020/3/22Categories: Troubleshooting 6 Subscribe
note: this article is a “503 service unavailable” error when connecting to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client. While we will continue to strive to provide the best translations for this article, localized content may become obsolete. Please refer to the English version for the latest content.
Failed to connect to vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client. You should see entries similar to the following:
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http20NamedPipeServiceSpecE: 0 x7f009c095810] _serverNamespace =/_isRedirect = false _pipeName =/var/run/vmware/VPXD – webserver – pipe)
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [class Vmacore::Http::LocalServiceSpec:00000000006F92F0] _serverNamespace = /vsphere-client
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http20NamedPipeServiceSpecE:0x7f0c6005e4c0] _serverNamespace =/_isRedirect = false _pipeName =/var/run/vmware/vpxd-webserver-pipe)
503 service unavailble fail to connect to end point.
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http16LocalServiceSpecE:0x7f65e7834610] _serverNamespace = /vsphere-client _isRedirect = false _port = 909
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http16LocalServiceSpecE:0x00007f2470005950] _serverNamespace = /sdk action = Allow _port = 8085)
For more information about other potential causes and symptoms, see “503 Service unavailing “error on the vSphere Web Client when logging in or logging the vCenter Server.
when one or more services or endpoints are unavailable, an HTTP 503 error response code may be returned. For example, the vCenter Server service might not be running or Stopped while the vSphere Web Client service is running.
to troubleshoot this problem:
- verify that the computer trying to access the vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client with Telnet is connected by running the following command:
- runs the following command to check whether the partition on the VCSA has enough free space:
* in version 6.7, the /storage/archive partition should be full, which is expected behavior. For details, see “File System /storage/ Archive is low on Storage Space “on the VCSA 6.7 VAMI Page
- use the following command to ensure that the vCenter Server service is running:
Service – control – the status – all
* If any of the services shut down unexpectedly, you can start all of them by running the following command:
Service – control – start – all
* If the PSC is external, you may also need to check the services on the PSC.
For more information on how to stop/start the service, see the following articles:
How to Stop, Start or Restart vCenter Server 6.x Services
Stopping, Starting or Restarting VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.x services
- to ensure that VCSA has enough resources to handle requests, you may need to use the top command to check CPU/ memory usage on both the host and the VCSA. If all VC services are up and the Web Client is still not open, you can find more details on this issue in the virgo log at the following location:
Windows vCenterServer: C:ProgamDataVMwarevCenterServerlogs VSphere – Client logs
VCenter Server Appliance: /var/log/vmware/ vsperr-client /logs/
Please also view the vpxd.log file:
Windows vCenterServer: C:ProgramDataVMwarevCenterServerlogsvmware-vpx
VCenter Server Appliance: /var/log/vmware/ VPXD
The Related Information
“503 service unavailable” error when connecting to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client (2121043)vmware-vpxd service on VCSA fails with the error “contains unexpected zero page at block” on vpxd.log (50113962)Accessing the ESXi host through the Host Client UI fails with error: “503 Service Unavailable” (2144962)”invalid credentials LDAP Error 49″ error when starting Inventory Services in vCenter Server 6.x (2147280)How to reset the lost or forgotten root password in vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 (2147144).
Tomcat Service File
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 5.0.1 and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Apache Tomcat 503 Service Temporarily UnavailableInformation in this document applies to any platform.
1 ORDs 2.0.10 is configured in standalone mode on the Tomcat 7 webserver machine against APEX 5.0.2 and works perfectly in Standalone mode.
2. ORDS is then deployed to Tomcat 7 using the steps in the following limited note: How to clear app storage android.
Haproxy Tomcat 503 Service Unavailable
How to Set Up Oracle REST Data Services with Tomcat (Doc ID 2004136.1)
3. When attempting to access Tomcat from Chrome or Firefox the following occurs:
Install Tomcat Service
as suggested by this forum link.
9. Only reports of a similar issue are in this forum entry and no solution was found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
Tomcat 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable