VueScan Pro – is the world’s most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. It works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professionals.
VueScan can be tested for 30 days free of charge. Further, a user has 2 options: buy Standard Edition for $39.95 or Professional Edition for $69.95. You will find the current price and nice VueScan discount on the official website. VueScan, the world’s most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan Pro is a powerful scanning application that allows you to acquire high-quality images using a flatbed or film scanner. If you are not satisfied with the software delivered by the scanner vendor or if you want to improve it with new functions you should try this program.
VueScan can output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG, TIFF formats. It can also recognize text using OCR and create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders. VueScan is a replacement for the software that came with your scanner. Whether you are looking for more advanced features that your scanner vendor doesn’t provide, or your scanner vendor no longer supports your scanner, VueScan helps you get the most out of your scanner. VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
Accessing your WiFi enabled scanner has never been easier. VueScan Mobile allows you to seamlessly scan documents and photos straight to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from HP, Canon, and Epson WiFi printer/scanners. In addition to sending via Email and saving to the Photos App, Vuescan Mobile allows you to save scanned images to your favorite iOS apps that can open PDF or JPEG files such as iBooks, Dropbox, GoodReader, Evernote, etc.
VueScan is compatible with over 1750 different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too. VueScan has been built in two completely different types: Standard and Professional Editions. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode let’s you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan. After you purchase and enter a serial number, the Standard Edition or Professional Edition features are enabled and the dollar-sign watermark is disabled.
VueScan works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Many scanner vendors will stop supporting a scanner and it will stop working on a new operating system. VueScan solves that problem and let’s you use your old scanner again.
VueScan Pro 9.7.52 Portable (20 MB)
VueScan Pro is a powerful scanning application that allows you to acquire high-quality images using a flatbed or film scanner. If you are not satisfied with the software delivered by the scanner vendor or if you want to improve it with new functions you should try this program.
– Whether you need to scan a single page or a hundred page book, VueScan has the tools to help you.
– Scan with Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF)
– Scan to PDF (Single and Multipage)
– Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
– Automatic Color Detection
– Small document file sizes
– Automatic document deskewing
– Do you have a box full of photos in your drawer? Use VueScan to get them on your computer, and off your to-do list.
Scan to JPG or TIFF
– Whether you’re saving a few snapshots or archiving boxes of prints, VueScan has the tools you need to output your scans at either the highest possible quality or a large number of good quality scans.
Scan with Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF)
– VueScan supports over 3000+ different scanners from 35 manufacturers, even scanners that don’t have drivers from their manufacturers anymore.
Preset photo sizes for faster scans
– VueScan improves one of the slowest parts about scanning by scanning only the part of the flatbed where your photo is. So you can spend less time scanning, and more time enjoying your photos.
Scan multiple photos on the flatbed
– Scanning multiple photos with VueScan is very simple. Just put them in the corners of the flatbed, do a preview, and manually crop each of the photos without needing to do another scan.
Automatic file naming for faster scans
– Don’t waste time manually naming every photo, use VueScan’s auto naming feature to include dates, numbers, or other prefixes and suffixes in your file names.
Remove fading and correct colors
– Stay out of photoshop and save the best version possible of your photos with VueScan’s built in features to remove fading, and correct colors.
– Scan Film and Slides
VueScan is the ultimate tool for all your film and slide scanning needs.
– Works with almost all film/slide scanners
– Scan to JPEG/TIFF/RAW
– Infrared Dust Removal
– Color correction
– IT8 Calibration
– Photoshop Integration
What’s new in version 9.7.40:
– Added support for ‘Input Lamp’ on scanners with two lamps
– Epson Perfection V600
– Epson Perfection V700
– Epson Perfection V750
– Epson Perfection V800
– Epson Perfection V850
– HP Scanjet G4010
– HP Scanjet G4050
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!
Vuescan Pro Portable Monitor
Citrix receiver citrix workspace. Size: 23.1MB
Tutorials For Free, Guides, Articles & Community Forum.OneHack.Us
Download Free Courses Online