Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Automatically clear RAM cache memory in windows 10. After choosing the program, hit the ok button to proceed as shown in the image below. Automatically clear RAM cache memory in windows 10. Now again hit the ok button in the “Action” tab to set the program. Clearing cache can not only make your PC run smoothly but also increase some free space. So I am writing here on how to clear cache on Windows 10. Clear Browser’s Cache: （1）Google Chrome. Go to the three-dot menu at the upper-right of Chrome to select 'history' - 'Clear browsing data' - 'Cached images and files'. （2）Internet Explorer.
by VivianFollow @WiseCleaner
There are many types of caches exist on some operating systems like windows 10. If your PC starts showing various kinds of issues, you’d better try clearing these stored caches to free up more space. here I will provide some simple methods on how to clear cache on your computer.
- Wise Care 365
- PC Cleaning and Speed up Tool
- Clean registry and junk files from your PCs. Protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure. Provide a better option for optimizing and accelerating your computer!
Suffering low disk space issue? Over time, there will be a lot of files accumulate in system caches, which can cause some issues for your computer. Clearing cache can not only make your PC run smoothly but also increase some free space. So I am writing here on how to clear cache on Windows 10.
Sky go extra live stream. Clear Browser’s Cache:
Go to the three-dot menu at the upper-right of Chrome to select'history' --> 'Clear browsing data' --> 'Cached images and files'.
Like Google, Microsoft is also keeping some of your history online. Choose “Clear all history” on the upper right corner, and then check the item of “Cached data and files”.
Windows 10 Ram Cache Clear History
Clear temporary files cache:
Step 1: Open the start menu, type “Disk cleanup”.
Step 2: Select the drive where your Windows is installed. It’s the C drive in most of the cases. It will take some time to analyze all the files.
Step 3: Under the disk cleanup box, check “temporary files” and click on “OK”.
Clear File Explorer History
Step 1: Click File Explorer icon on the taskbar.
Step 2: On open File Explorer Window click “View” -->”Option” at the top.
Step 3: Go to click 'Clear' and “OK” button.
Except for the above methods, you can also try Wise Care 365, which allows you to delete all types of caches including windows system cache, windows installer cache, google chrome cache, and other caches with one click.
More Related Articles You May Like
Windows 10 Ram Cache Clear Windows 10
- How to Speed Up Your Computer Boot Time by Using Free Wise Care 365 Pro - The more programs in your boot list, the longer it may take to start up Windows. Wise Care 365 can help you to find out and disable these useless programs so that you can boot your computer fast.
- How to Clean Up Junk Files by Free Wise Care 365 Pro - Are there many junk files on your computer? After reading this article, you will know how to remove junk file from your PC in a quick way with our wise PC optimization tool.
- How to Clean Your Computer System with Wise Care 365 Pro - Is your computer running slow? As it gets older with collecting unused files or its settings take up hard drive space. Wise Care 365 can make your computer system completely clean and fast!
- How to Monitor Your System by Using Wise Care 365 Pro - If you are really conscious about your system’s performance then it is necessary that you should monitor it regularly. Using Wise Care 365 Pro, you can keep an eye on system resource usages of your PC and find out what is limiting your system performance.
- How to Optimize and Tune-up Your PC with Wise Care 365 Pro - Is your PC tired and sluggish? If you want a faster system, you could certainly break the bank and buy a new machine. Or you could read this article instead. Wise Care 365 can push your PC to work at optimum speed with the easy to use interface.